Liposuction has been a very popular and effective way to get rid of unwanted body fat in areas that just never seem to want to let it go. Depending on a person’s condition and how much body fat they have on their bodies, they might opt to have one of the many non invasive liposuction procedures to contour the body the way they’ve always wanted.
What are These Non Invasive Liposuction Options?
Before we discuss these, it’s important that you have a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon so he or she carefully can explain all your options.
- Ultrasonic fat removal – This form of non invasive liposuction utilizes high frequency sound waves to liquefy the fat. The procedure can be used anywhere on the body and there’s not any pain involved. It is important with this procedure that the doctor performing the treatment has experience and has done this successfully many times. If done incorrectly, there is a chance of burning, blistering and scarring.
- Mesotherapy – Technically this would be a minimally invasive procedure versus non invasive liposuction. This is performed by giving a series of injections into the targeted areas. The solution injected breaks down the fat and it dies. All the dead fat cells are then eliminated from the body leaving you with a newly contoured shape. This is fairly new in the United States. However, it’s been performed successfully in France for a number of years with numerous doctors performing this procedure on a daily basis. Therefore, it has been proven to work.
- Freezing the fat – This technique seems kind of far out, but it’s being used more and more to contour the body and help those rid themselves of that stubborn fat. Like the other non invasive liposuction procedures, its goal is to breakdown and kill the fat. This technique uses a device that freezes the fat. This freezing action triggers lypolisis and the fat dies. It’s eliminated and gone forever.
- Seaweed wraps – This isn’t a medical treatment, but it is non-invasive procedure with many people having it done all the time. This type of treatment doesn’t cause any stress, trauma and is painless.
- Laser fat removal – Also known as thermage, this particular non invasive treatment procedure uses a laser to melt the fat and tighten the person’s collagen.
How to Find the Right Plastic Surgeon for Your Procedure
Don’t rush into any of these different procedures without first finding a well skilled and qualified doctor. You need to not only check his credentials, but also see what results other patients have had. This might be a sensitive topic to talk about with friends and family, but through word of mouth, you can find the doctor you’re looking for.
In conclusion, today there are many non invasive liposuction options to change your body shape so you can look your best. Be sure that you find the right doctor and also determine what would be the best procedure for your individual needs.